NEW YORK License Number Watch

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are starting to add new licenses.  Looks like they are out of state residents though. Maybe working through backlog? 

The latest is now from Schenectady , which reminds me of a story.

My dad went to a small college in suburban Albany, NY. At freshman orientation, the leader asked who was from "the city." Several hands raised. The leader asks where the first guy is from. He said, " Schenectady ."

It appears so. They got through about 25 today and i think most of them were licenses applied through comity. At this rate we may get our number by April? Lol. 

What makes you think they're comity (besides the small number)? Lots of NY locations around the state among those getting license numbers yesterday...

They have started to update the numbers alphabetically. they are upto B so far. but yeah they need to pick up the pace

Oh my goodness!! (My last name is very late in the alphabet <_< )

Just got my PE number and I applied via comity. If your number isn't up, I'm sure it will be up by Friday or next week at the latest.

Just got my PE number and I applied via comity. If your number isn't up, I'm sure it will be up by Friday or next week at the latest.
 Congrats! 

It would be nice to have a license number by Friday but I'm highly doubtful.  They added less than 20 new license numbers today and are only on D alphabetically.  By this rate they may have all the numbers in by the time they get the list of new PE's from the April 2018 exam lol. 

Congrats! 

It would be nice to have a license number by Friday but I'm highly doubtful.  They added less than 20 new license numbers today and are only on D alphabetically.  By this rate they may have all the numbers in by the time they get the list of new PE's from the April 2018 exam lol. 
Hang in there bro! But I'm not so certain it's alphabetical.

I got my NY license number!  Might have been issued yesterday, I was out of the office and didn't check for it.  Correction... the website says it was issued on today's date.

I got my NY license number!  Might have been issued yesterday, I was out of the office and didn't check for it.  Correction... the website says it was issued on today's date.
Congrats.  I would guess you last name begins with any letter that comes before G in the alphabet.  They added 23 new numbers today.  I was all excited because they added almost all of them before noon. Then they didn't add any more. 

Back