New Jersey Results are Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kudos to the board for getting the scores out quicker though. I don't know what I would do if I had to wait all weekend while other folks got theirs.

NJ Law Exam Update:

After much back and forth with PCS (they were supposed to deliver the NJ Law Exam booklet and answer sheet to me) they informed me that once PCS updates their information (approves/verifies/voodoo-ize the NCEES results) they will note that I (and others) have not passed the NJ Law Exam yet and will then notify the State Board who will send me the information. The estimated time for this process is "several weeks to several months" (translation: no clue buddy). There will be no deadline apparently and I am to just fill it out and return it at my convenience... Not holding my breath for this one

:pcs:

I took the law exam when I took the FE in '06, I don't think PCS had anything to do with it then. On PCSHQ.com I see the passed FE and the failed PE from October but I don't see the law exam or April's passed PE, do you think this will be an issue? Thanks!

I'd check with the NJ Board.
PCS has a record of my NJ FE when I took it in 2000 or 2001 or whenever it was. They also have a record that I failed the Law exam that first time. I didn't even know what the law exam was, much less was prepared for it. So I took it later, directly from the board, and passed, PCS had no record of it, and because I couldn't locate the paperwork from the Board, I needed to retake it.

So have any of the Jersey folks that received their pass email have the PCS website updated?

Mine has changed from Eligibility Sent to NCEES to Scores Received, not sure how long its been like that though

Not that any of you care...but PCS said on Tuesday that today was the day.

What's the likelihood that they stick to their word.

Two things...the first is releasing the Jersey Surveying exam results and the second is updating their website to show scores and results. They hadn't updated the site for everyone and some people still had the scores received box unchecked.

I still have the "scores received" box unchecked.

blank.png
checked.png
Eligibility Sent to NCEES

go.png
unchecked.png
Scores Received

I know it's not the PE, but finally...the NJ Surveying results are out.

No email, but at 10:00 last night, the PCS website was updated.

:pASSED2:

Now I can go to the beach and survey.

Back