NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it really seems like the folks in the engineering and surveying office that are inputting this data have no set procedure on how they are handling these results.  Some folks have the checklist completed, no letter.  Some got a letter, no checklist complete. Some didnt get a letter or a checkmark but were told verbally they passed by the office.  It must be the wild wild west over there and whoever handles your actual result does what they want.  Real head scratcher here.

I am in middlesex and got nothing in mail so far. Atleast tell me that I failed so life can move on. This is so frustrating. 

I live in Colorado (took the test back home in NJ) and got my letter on Friday. Hoping the best for you guys back in NJ!

it really seems like the folks in the engineering and surveying office that are inputting this data have no set procedure on how they are handling these results.  Some folks have the checklist completed, no letter.  Some got a letter, no checklist complete. Some didnt get a letter or a checkmark but were told verbally they passed by the office.  It must be the wild wild west over there and whoever handles your actual result does what they want.  Real head scratcher here.
Yea I agree. They're a mess, I was told I passed (2 phone calls to verify) but no checklist and no letter. I live in somerset county. 

Who knows, I still have no letter, no verbal result, nothing on the checklist... Did I actually take the test, or was it all a dream? I do remember paying $365.... 

They must be sick of taking calls.  I called and it put me on hold for about 10 minutes and then rang for another 10 and no one ever picked up.

They must be sick of taking calls.  I called and it put me on hold for about 10 minutes and then rang for another 10 and no one ever picked up.
It's a Monday.  Give them a break.  What do you want?  Them to do their jobs?

You would think that being overwhelmed with calls would motivate someone over there to get on the phone with PCS/NCEES to put this all to bed.
more likely it's demotivating them from doing anything.  they're probably all sitting around bitching to one another about all the calls.

Why would NJ choose to mail the results rather than let NCEES tell us all in 5 seconds. #soconfused #whatishappening

It is checked green for "Scores Received" on PCS but still no confirmation on whether we passed or not.
I KNOW!! WTF is going on here!!! Every other year i failed, it said, "Fail", so maybe this means we are good and passed? Just anecdotal evidence on my part.

I KNOW!! WTF is going on here!!! Every other year i failed, it said, "Fail", so maybe this means we are good and passed? Just anecdotal evidence on my part.
I sure hope so. I read someone in the forum there is a lag between when PCS updates and when NCEES updates, hopefully today is the day.

I sure hope so. I read someone in the forum there is a lag between when PCS updates and when NCEES updates, hopefully today is the day.
based on my prevous experience the lag wasnt too long, 30-60 min between when its posted on PCS to when its posted on the NCEES site.

Back