NEW JERSEY RESULTS ARE IN THE MAIL!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zupa- great work, and good plan.  Please, update us when the mail man is within site, once the mail has been opened, and then a scan of any letter you receive.

Thanks.

I just called the Board and spoke to Al.  He said the results were sent out, sent either email or snail mail (depending on which employee at the state was handling your application).  He also verified that I passed and said the state has authorized NCEES to release the results, but doesn't know why they are not online.  
NCEES says al's pants are aflame

man, i must call the state board like 2 times a day for the past week.  They are all so annoyed at me haha, "sir you've called MULTIPLE times this week, and we have informed you that you passed."  She said annoyed. "some letters will be sent out this week, others may be next week."

Apparently, each processor does it differently and at their own pace and they do it ALL individually.  So some people may get them right away, others may take a little longer.

man, i must call the state board like 2 times a day for the past week.  They are all so annoyed at me haha, "sir you've called MULTIPLE times this week, and we have informed you that you passed."  She said annoyed. "some letters will be sent out this week, others may be next week."

Apparently, each processor does it differently and at their own pace and they do it ALL individually.  So some people may get them right away, others may take a little longer.
thanks for update Zupa

Hi everyone, it is true! I received mail today. I received law exam and a letter saying I qualify for licensure as PE. 

unnamed.jpg

Guys. I got the letter. Nothing big. Just says I am qualified for licensure as a professional engineer. Congrats to others. 

I tried taking a picture. But my image is too large. I'll try to get it resized. 

A little disappointed that it doesn't congratulate me. Just states that I am qualified for licensure. I mean. I don't expect balloons and a surprise party. But at least a congratulations and the words "you PASSED" written somewhere.

Please tell me this is the letter and the next steps for me getting my P.E.?

A little disappointed that it doesn't congratulate me. Just states that I am qualified for licensure. I mean. I don't expect balloons and a surprise party. But at least a congratulations and the words "you PASSED" written somewhere.Please tell me this is the letter and the next steps for me getting my P.E.?
You will likely have to pay another fee before you get your numbers.

Congrats to the ones who passed! 

Does it mean whoever hasn't received it failed already? 

So folks, i was stalking the mailbox this am in the snow ice mix, ran out to get it at 11am.  No letter.  Feeling ulta bummed and discouraged. Went to work out.  Just finished, cant take the agony, so decided to check the checklist. Low and behold.....It marked COMPLETED 12/9!!!!!!

I know this isnt 100% confirmation, but this makes me feel a hell of a lot better today. Stay positive folks!

does anyone who passed still have mylicense say "unchecked" next to passed pe exam? wondering if i should be depressed or not yet

does anyone who passed still have mylicense say "unchecked" next to passed pe exam? wondering if i should be depressed or not yet
Confirmed. Received my letter in the mail today notifying that I PASSED! I called 12/13 through 12/16, they said my results were not in.

My letter is dated 12/12/2016 and, as of writing this, my box is marked "unchecked". THERE IS STILL HOPE YOU ALL!

Confirmed. Received my letter in the mail today notifying that I PASSED! I called 12/13 through 12/16, they said my results were not in.

My letter is dated 12/12/2016 and, as of writing this, my box is marked "unchecked". THERE IS STILL HOPE YOU ALL!
thanks....ugh. live in north jersey...if i dont get anything by monday im assuming the worst

Back