New Jersey Application Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavanya

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from the NJ board regarding the status of your application. Just curious.

Thanks!

Has anyone heard from the NJ board regarding the status of your application. Just curious.
Thanks!

I haven't heard anything back yet. I called in June to make sure they recieved all my paperwork/references and they did. But I haven't gotten a letter saying they accepted it. Have you heard anything since you posted this in July?

I haven't heard anything either and I called to verify that they received my information.

[SIZE=14pt]I haven't heard anything from them either. I have called repeatedly, and I was told that the board had a lot of applications to go through so they are backed up. [/SIZE]

Just got a letter in the mail yesterday saying i am able to sit for the october exam :)

So, I called today again. It is still not approved nor disapproved. The deadline for scheduling the exam is this Friday. I guess I have to call in again on Thursday to find out for sure. How long does it take to schedule the exam once you are approved? I hope it can be done within a day.

Does anyone find it weird that the application deadline was in April and I still don't have confirmation that I am approved to take the PE Exam? According to the board, they had all my information since at the latest July.

Back