NCEES will release results today!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'all need to chill. Leave your email inbox up, and worry about other things. Besides, if you prepared well, you should've walked out of the test confident and become more confident as each day goes by.

More like the opposite. I left the test feeling confident and every day I don't hear results I get less and less confident.
SAme here...
The meeting is on. People at NCEES are contemplating on when to release the results.

Maybe they're thinking about holding onto them longer since we keep bugging them.

some states need to get their results from the board, other willbe notified straight from NCEES and NJ is one of them. if you pick different states you'll see they all say different procedures. but i still think the results should be out today for the states that will get an email straight from NCEES.Good luck everyone and remember its almost over.

We don't have any of those Internets in Tennessee. We still have to ask Sarah to connect us on the phone. So our notices will be hand delivered by Cliff Calvin from Cheers.

View attachment 3912
I almost lol'd at my desk. Clif Calvin from Cheers...

today my vacation will start, so from now on I will not even check my email for the results, see you next monday ...................... :gora:

today my vacation will start, so from now on I will not even check my email for the results, see you next monday ...................... :gora:
Sarted my vacation last week. Sitting here with my 1 week old having lost a bet that the results would beat her birth. Guess I lost that bet, but the extra few days off before Christmas were nice. Still hope to go back to work after the new year with more than just pics of the baby!

Back