NCEES will release results today!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on the NCEES website, it says this for the state of PA:
Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Do any other states say this? To me, this means we get notified right when NCEES releases results, and the board doesn't need to validate.

Any thoughts??
Texas says the same

Results

When results have been released (typically 8–10 weeks after the exam), NCEES will send an e-mail informing you that your result can be accessed through your My NCEES account.

Do any other states say this? To me, this means we get notified right when NCEES releases results, and the board doesn't need to validate.

Any thoughts??
I just asked that same question in chat and the person on the other end told me that they have to be validated by the board. I asked are you sure because it does not say that on the website and they answered Yes.

Based on the fact that PA FE results haven't been released yet from what I have found, it doesnt sound like there is much chance of finding out results this week. And even doubtful that we will hear anything next week either

Only two states traditionally take longer than Tennessee...

Yawn... Head bang... Yawn... Head bang... (t's a good thing we're schizophrenic)

You guys gotta quit hanging your hat on everyword you hear from them (or read on this board). Personally, I think today's the day but ****, leave'em alone and let'em work!
shut-up doodie head! :bawling:

It's just frustrating... Week 9 is over tomorrow... it's taken 2 weeks longer then last time and about a week longer then it has in years. With the test being givin later then usual, it's frustrating that we have to wait so long and potentially into the next year.
Wow, doodie head? I guess next you will pick me last on your kick ball team during recess?

You guys gotta quit hanging your hat on everyword you hear from them (or read on this board). Personally, I think today's the day but ****, leave'em alone and let'em work!
shut-up doodie head! :bawling:

It's just frustrating... Week 9 is over tomorrow... it's taken 2 weeks longer then last time and about a week longer then it has in years. With the test being givin later then usual, it's frustrating that we have to wait so long and potentially into the next year.
Wow, doodie head? I guess next you will pick me last on your kick ball team during recess?
You bet-cha.

besides this is a place to rant and rave... no need to take it personal. it's called sarcasim... :lamo:

Results

Any thoughts??
I just asked that same question in chat and the person on the other end told me that they have to be validated by the board. I asked are you sure because it does not say that on the website and they answered Yes.

Based on the fact that PA FE results haven't been released yet from what I have found, it doesnt sound like there is much chance of finding out results this week. And even doubtful that we will hear anything next week either
It's interesting because for some states, the NCEES does specifically call out that they must first be validated by the board. Since PA didn't, i was just hoping that they were going with a new process and that we'd find out sooner than normal!

I can't believe the PA hasn't sent out FE results yet. That's terrible.

Results

Any thoughts??

It's interesting because for some states, the NCEES does specifically call out that they must first be validated by the board. Since PA didn't, i was just hoping that they were going with a new process and that we'd find out sooner than normal!

some states need to get their results from the board, other willbe notified straight from NCEES and NJ is one of them. if you pick different states you'll see they all say different procedures. but i still think the results should be out today for the states that will get an email straight from NCEES.

Good luck everyone and remember its almost over.

some states need to get their results from the board, other willbe notified straight from NCEES and NJ is one of them. if you pick different states you'll see they all say different procedures. but i still think the results should be out today for the states that will get an email straight from NCEES.Good luck everyone and remember its almost over.

We don't have any of those Internets in Tennessee. We still have to ask Sarah to connect us on the phone. So our notices will be hand delivered by Cliff Calvin from Cheers.

Cliff.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Results

Any thoughts??

some states need to get their results from the board, other willbe notified straight from NCEES and NJ is one of them. if you pick different states you'll see they all say different procedures. but i still think the results should be out today for the states that will get an email straight from NCEES.

Good luck everyone and remember its almost over.
The last time they released the FE results - it was the day before the holiday. So I am expecting it to be early afternoon tomorrow.

I predict the results will be released at 2:32pm cuz thats when those duke boys gotta make their gin run. Yep dats wat i tink.

Y'all need to chill. Leave your email inbox up, and worry about other things. Besides, if you prepared well, you should've walked out of the test confident and become more confident as each day goes by.

Y'all need to chill. Leave your email inbox up, and worry about other things. Besides, if you prepared well, you should've walked out of the test confident and become more confident as each day goes by.

More like the opposite. I left the test feeling confident and every day I don't hear results I get less and less confident.

More like the opposite. I left the test feeling confident and every day I don't hear results I get less and less confident.
SAme here...

SAme here...
The meeting is on. People at NCEES are contemplating on when to release the results.

Back