NCEES Texas

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a sunken feeling. I am wondering if I cant pass after trying so freaking hard would I be able to ever pass.
no no dnt feel this way, i might have lost it be 4% so , just work lilttle more harder on 4% and i know u will pass in october.

good luck , u will one feel bad for a week than u will forget u gave it shot already. :) good luck

Congrats to all that passed! Were you able to view the next steps link? I put in my info but it said no record.

To all who din't pass, please remember that a delay is not denial. Don't give up.

Passed - Electrical & Computer

Nothing on the TBPE page yet, but NCEES sent an e-mail and the results are up there.

congrats to those who passed. those who failed, don't lose hope, you will make it next time.

Congrats to those who passed.

You're still very close to those who didn't quite make it. You'll get it next time no doubt

Wait, I changed my likedin name to PE. is that a faux pas since I don't have a stamp yet? I'm such a silly goose

Wait, I changed my likedin name to PE. is that a faux pas since I don't have a stamp yet? I'm such a silly goose
If you are officially licensed by your state, nothing wrong with it. If you are not licensed... change it back. If you are on a list of licenses like on an online license lookup database with a number and an iniital licenssure date... you're fine.

If you are officially licensed by your state, nothing wrong with it. If you are not licensed... change it back. If you are on a list of licenses like on an online license lookup database with a number and an iniital licenssure date... you're fine.
thanks for ur quick response! I changed it back to just my name! I'm silly

Congrats to all of those who passed! To those who didn't, take a break for a month or two, then study your @ss off and tear it up in October.

Back