NCEES sample exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tido

Reaction score
Just took the PM Water resources /ENV and I could only finish 17 Questions in 2 hours.

Now that's scary in just one week time to go I should be faster. Looks like I just hang up in some of the questions. How you guys are doing?

Just took the PM Water resources /ENV and I could only finish 17 Questions in 2 hours.
Now that's scary in just one week time to go I should be faster. Looks like I just hang up in some of the questions. How you guys are doing?
That's pretty darn good if you answered them all! Six guesses on 40 questions seems very reasonable to me. I'd bet an awful lot of beer that 34 (plus whatever you can guess right... maybe 35 or 36) on the afternoon gets you a pass!

I left early both sessions.

Don't worry, you might not have much time left for study but there is plenty of time to practice time management, which is primarily not allowing yourself to get hung up on individual problems at the expense of the test. You can do it!

I ran put of time too. I think the practice is more in depth cuz that was ridiculous. I was about where you are ~20 seconds over on every one. Oh well I'll have to guess on some so its okay!

I did okay on time, but I was consciuosly trying to go quickly and guessed on some that I did not know how to do.

I think for the real test, you must solve the ones you know how to or where to find the material and then return to the harder ones or guess if you run out of time. I would much rather be guessing on the crazy hard ones, where I would have less of a change getting it right, even if I worked the numbers, then probs that I know how to do.

Good luck, I am taking for the first time too!

Back