NCEES email today, May 26.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peele1

Reaction score
NCEES Email

I received an email from NCEES today, logged in and got my congratulations notice. Is this real? It seems too soon...

NCEES Email
I received an email from NCEES today, logged in and got my congratulations notice. Is this real? It seems too soon...

Wow, congrats! I think tomorrow is the 7 week mark, right? That's pretty quick. No word here in CA.

I passed the test, but no email from NCEES yet, is that mean I didn't meet their requirment for license?

I passed the test, but no email from NCEES yet, is that mean I didn't meet their requirment for license?

I remember for the last exam, my 'MY NCEES' was updated before I received the e-mail. You should receive the e-mail shortly.

They don't set the requirements for licensing. Your state board does. NCEES just administers and grades the test.

Typically you'll get an email from NCEES which states that your results are available and that notification from the PE board will follow suit. I don't recall ever seeing results before July 1. It's good to see that the results reporting is improving.

Back