NCAAF 2017

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am assuming most of the country is going to be Georgia Bulldog Fans (at least during the SEC Championship game?)

DOi7mD-UQAAOkN5.jpg:large

Jimbo Fisher to Texas A&M. I'd like to see Sumlin wind up at FSU, just for the LOLs.

I still think Alabama getting in is a bit ridiculous.  Yes, you had one loss, because you played one less game.  Your only top 25 win is against LSU who probably shouldn't be ranked, and you lost to a three loss Auburn team with no conference championship.  I'm not saying it had to be Ohio State that got in, because I don't think they're a championship caliber team this year, but I think Ohio State, Wisconsin, USC, and UCF were all more deserving.  I hope Alabama gets shellacked against Clemson just so the outrage against the BS "selection committee" hits its peak.

& that's why I have always said CFB is a joke - the subjectivity of it. (& Mike and Mike this morning was doing a little crying for USC not getting in and even making a case for Notre Dame? Give me a break!)

I think it should be 4 conf champions minimum - that seems the only real system IMO - But probably between Bama, OSU, Wisconsin, etc all of them were fairly similar - I don't follow Bama but didn't they beat FSU back before their real QB got hurt? Not sure why they scheduled Mercer, hell I think I got an offer letter from Mercer back in the day.. Seems like FSU was the talk of the town over the summer - not that that means anything...

And it was good to see March Richt being Mark Richt in the Clemson / Miami game this past weekend (world beater in the regular season, get blown out in the big games at the end of the season)

I still think Alabama getting in is a bit ridiculous.  Yes, you had one loss, because you played one less game.  Your only top 25 win is against LSU who probably shouldn't be ranked, and you lost to a three loss Auburn team with no conference championship.  I'm not saying it had to be Ohio State that got in, because I don't think they're a championship caliber team this year, but I think Ohio State, Wisconsin, USC, and UCF were all more deserving.  I hope Alabama gets shellacked against Clemson just so the outrage against the BS "selection committee" hits its peak.
:eek:hmy:  Don't let @engineergurl hear you say that!   :popcorn:

Back