My Chat with NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cruise master

Reaction score
me: Hi, I was wondering if there is any timeline when NCEES would be releasing PE Exam results from October?

Just a moment...

Support Agent: within the next 2 weeks

me: oh okay, i was hoping they would come out sooner...seems longer than in the past

Support Agent: it is a little later than it has been in the past but we are still within the 8-10 week timeline

me: Okay, one final question - does this mean that we shouldn't expect results this week?

Support Agent: it is possible

me: okay, thanks for the help

Support Agent: .bye

Thank you for contacting us.

Chat session disconnected.

Again, not very helpful....why can't they just give us an idea? If its not this week, then please say so!

me: Hi, I was wondering if there is any timeline when NCEES would be releasing PE Exam results from October?Just a moment...

me: oh okay, i was hoping they would come out sooner...seems longer than in the past

Support Agent: it is a little later than it has been in the past but we are still within the 8-10 week timeline

me: Okay, one final question - does this mean that we shouldn't expect results this week?

Again, not very helpful....why can't they just give us an idea? If its not this week, then please say so!

:bananadoggywow:

me: Hi, I was wondering if there is any timeline when NCEES would be releasing PE Exam results from October?Just a moment...

I had a chat with them as well. I was very civil but whoever was responding did not seem happy with the line of questioning...clearly they are under alot of stress or are panicking because there was an issue.

I certainly didn't think they came across overly customer-oriented. That being said, I didn't want to piss anyone off too much....

I'm thinking today is out......seems like it would have been a little more upbeat if the results were ready to be published...

I certainly didn't think they came across overly customer-oriented. That being said, I didn't want to piss anyone off too much....
I'm thinking today is out......seems like it would have been a little more upbeat if the results were ready to be published...
It'd also be nice if the aspiring comedians could knock it off with the fake results thread...

But thats like hoping the weather would be nice every day...

It'd also be nice if the aspiring comedians could knock it off with the fake results thread...

Easy...easy. You will laugh at it as soon as you get your passing letter.

I had a chat with them as well. I was very civil but whoever was responding did not seem happy with the line of questioning...clearly they are under alot of stress or are panicking because there was an issue.
or because they keep getting asked the same question over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over...

They aren't going to tell you when results are coming out so stop pestering them.

Last edited by a moderator:
or like hoping that philly fans wouldn't be total tools...

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Obviously a Giants fan.

desean-jackson-jolt.jpg

Obviously a Giants fan.

desean-jackson-jolt.jpg
Or a dog lover. LOL :deadhorse:
It's ok, let them hang their hat on a regular season win. its not like they have a superbowl victory to brag about...

I'm glad I don't work for NCEES. I think you guys are lucky they even answered the phone.

Back