Movie thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably had to do with Hulk getting the shit scared out of him by Thanos. Hulk spent the previous 2 years being a "God" of the arena getting to beat up everyone and being loved for it, only to turn around and get his ass handed to him by Thanos who truly is bigger and stronger (especially with the stones). The movie has set it up so that Banner and Hulk are essentially two different people living in the same body. Banner had limited control for a while until Hulk ultimately took over after the Ultron movie.
I was thinking the same thing with Hulk.

During the big fight at the end, I kept expecting Banner to have a heart-to-heart with Hulk that got Hulk back into the fight and he'd rush in to help save the day. Maybe that comes in the next movie.

I was thinking the same thing with Hulk.

During the big fight at the end, I kept expecting Banner to have a heart-to-heart with Hulk that got Hulk back into the fight and he'd rush in to help save the day. Maybe that comes in the next movie.
Especially with this photo being used for all the promotional material for the movie:

marvel_studios_avengers_infinity_war_official_trailer_7-1200x676.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so anyone suffer through the solo movie? doesn't sound like it was received all that well?

Rogue One was really good and probably the last good SW movie made.

Tomorrow night I'll be getting on a plane for 13+ hours and am looking for suggestions for in-flight movies to keep me occupied.

Back