MISSOURI- RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took April Exam (MO) and got the results in the mail weeks before the website was updated. Trust that ELSES will get you the letter and do what you can to not attack the mailman when you see him coming.

I just remember the bug-eyed look on our mailman when got the letter from him, opened it up and screamed in joy. He seriously must have thought I was insane.

Good luck to all!

Took April Exam (MO) and got the results in the mail weeks before the website was updated. Trust that ELSES will get you the letter and do what you can to not attack the mailman when you see him coming.
I just remember the bug-eyed look on our mailman when got the letter from him, opened it up and screamed in joy. He seriously must have thought I was insane.

Good luck to all!
How long after the exam did you receive the results?

Took test April 2#... (can't remember exact date) ELSES letter was dated June 13th, 2006, I think it took 4 days to get to my home - June 17th (Saturday). If I remember right, Missouri was one of the first 7 or 8 states to get results this past April exam. So, that's somewhere in the 7 week range?

MO response was much better than the last Oct exam, because they changed to having ELSES mail direct to test takers, vs. going to state board to meet, review, approve, then mail out their own letters.

Looking at exam this year (with Thx holiday in there, add another 0.5 weeks?). That would be ANYTIME.

Florida always seems to be the first state to get results. I'd wait until they get some in the mail, and then tack on another 4-5 days. :true:

Does anyone know where the ELSES results are mailed from?  Their website says their P.O. Box is in SC.  Anyone know?
Noth Dakota? do I win? :rolleyes:

I would assume if their PO box is SC, then they are mailed from SC.
Sometimes, I think that they take West Virginia results, drive them to North Dakota, then mail them out. :(

Either that, or they pay someone in the post office to take their merry sweet time putting them on the truck. :tone:

I'm out of town for Christmas, so I can't check my mailbox! :ZZZ:

Anyone in Missouri get their results in the mail today? I'm thinking about having my brother go over to my house to check. I think I might need therapy.

I didn't get mine today. The wait is driving me crazy. Pass or fail I just want to know. :brick:

I wonder if doctors or lawyers obsess this much about passing the board or bar? Oh wait, they probably get their results within a week... :hung:

I looked it up last week out of curiosity, the Missouri Bar Exam has an essay section and they still get their results within 10 weeks. The medical board gives an estimate of 3-6 weeks.

So 8 weeks for a scantron test does seem a bit excessive.

Yeah, just a little excessive. I think NCEES has successfully assimilated us. We are owned by their process. :borg

FYI, I noticed a post on the other site that said MO results were mailed out on the 20th. There was no substantiation given for that information, so I tend to trust Bminer's previous post.

Nothing in the mail yesterday. If it doesn't come today, I may just hibernate until Tuesday.

I just got back in town from my Christmas vacation. I checked the mail and my letter was there! I thought it would take longer for me to get up the courage to open it, but I just ripped right in... and I passed! Anyway, I hope the rest of you get your results soon! Good luck!

I just got back in town from my Christmas vacation. I checked the mail and my letter was there! I thought it would take longer for me to get up the courage to open it, but I just ripped right in... and I passed! Anyway, I hope the rest of you get your results soon! Good luck!
Way to go Viper! :congrats: Mail hasn't come for me today yet. Still sweatin' it.

Back