Mississippi Results.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did look at the licensure lookup thing a few minutes ago. I think that trick won't work for us now because we don't have to apply directly with the board before we take the exam.

I think that trick won't work for us now because we don't have to apply directly with the board before we take the exam.
ohhh, now I get it. Makes more sense now why it doesn't work anymore. I didn't know that Mississippi decoupled, my apologies.

Maybe some legacy applicants can still look themselves up? And maybe its the process of finding the legacy applicants and getting them licensed is causing the delay? IDK.

Anyway, I hope it happens today for Mississippi, having to wait over a weekend is pretty awful.

Just called them and the receptionist acted like she didn’t know why the results haven’t been released yet. She’s going to call the executive director and find out what’s going on.

ohhh, now I get it. Makes more sense now why it doesn't work anymore. I didn't know that Mississippi decoupled, my apologies.

Maybe some legacy applicants can still look themselves up? And maybe its the process of finding the legacy applicants and getting them licensed is causing the delay? IDK.

Anyway, I hope it happens today for Mississippi, having to wait over a weekend is pretty awful.
The Board did meet last night so hopefully they release sometime soon. If that meeting wasn't about PE results, they meet again on
Just called them and the receptionist acted like she didn’t know why the results haven’t been released yet. She’s going to call the executive director and find out what’s going on.
Executive as in NCEES or of the MS Board

Back