Minnesota PE application - Assignment or Engagement information form

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mechash

Reaction score
I am filling the Minnesota PE application form and stuck on the Assignment or Engagement Section. Just wondering how detailed I need to be with description of my work experience. Presently I have just included one or two line description of tasks that I have performed on different projects. Just wondering if that would be sufficient, or should I list every project that I have worked on and provide detail of activities on these projects. Does anyone have a sample filled form? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I would say the more the better. Put so much that they don't even bother to read it all. Hard to say what they are really looking for. I just passed the enviro in April, I put a lot of time into my application. Funny how you don't need any PE references. Oh, but don't expect an approval letter from the board until a few days before the NCEES registration deadline.

Actually, here is what is really funny; I passed the test, but I'm not a PE yet. The license cycle runs from July1 - July 1 of even numbered years. So it said I could pay $132 to be licensed until July 1, and then pay the $132 renewal for the next two years. Guess i will apply on July 1. But at least I know I passed.

I would say the more the better. Put so much that they don't even bother to read it all. Hard to say what they are really looking for. I just passed the enviro in April, I put a lot of time into my application. Funny how you don't need any PE references. Oh, but don't expect an approval letter from the board until a few days before the NCEES registration deadline.
Actually, here is what is really funny; I passed the test, but I'm not a PE yet. The license cycle runs from July1 - July 1 of even numbered years. So it said I could pay $132 to be licensed until July 1, and then pay the $132 renewal for the next two years. Guess i will apply on July 1. But at least I know I passed.
Thank you for the advice. I will fill my experience in detail and hope for the best. Thank you also for the rest of the information.

Back