MICHIGAN 2008 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the results for the April 2008 PE Electrical/Computer test by mail. The letter was dated June 9, 2008 and received on June 13, 2008.

It looks like some of my gray matter is still functional. I passed on the first attempt.

I have been out of engineering school for 35.5 years and practicing law (currently patent law) for most of that time - after gaining my engineering work experience.

I did study my tail off.

I just received the results for the April 2008 PE Electrical/Computer test by mail. The letter was dated June 9, 2008 and received on June 13, 2008.
It looks like some of my gray matter is still functional. I passed on the first attempt.

I have been out of engineering school for 35.5 years and practicing law (currently patent law) for most of that time - after gaining my engineering work experience.

I did study my tail off.

Congratulations!!!

I did study my tail off.

Congratulations!!

I received my results on Friday, June 13th (via mail):

State: Michigan

Test: Structural I

Result: PASS

Third time was the charm!!!

Congrats fellow Michiganians! Now on to the really hard part--filling out the forms to get a license! (just kidding--it's not that bad, but not a lot of fun either.)

Back