MICHIGAN 2008 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in the mail. PASS! First Try! I am in Orlando, Florida but I took the exam in Michigan. Florida Board of Professional Engineers sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is just sad how some State Boards treat people who got their Bachelors education outside the USA (even if you have an MS Degree from an ABET institution in the USA ) . Way to go Michigan. :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
no mail for me today! it looks like they sent out the FE on Monday and the PE on Tuesday...I guess tomorrow is the day!

I sure hope you're right, john2k.

Congratulations who knows...I'm jealous your agonizing wait is over and you can get on with celebrating!!!

It is brutal waiting when other states have begun receiving their letters...Hang in there.

Any news, I'm wating for my FE results. This is getting really distracting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an empty mailbox as well. I only have two more days of stalking the mailman and then I'm out of town next week...argh.

To {who knows}: I think you got the golden ticket considering there is NO OTHER traffic on this string!!!

I passed the FE (first try), just got the results and now I'm going out for a drink! Good luck all!

I passed the PE Exam!!! I got my result today, which is dated June 9, 2008. I live in Virginia. Therefore, I received the results earlier. You will probably get the results tomorrow or the next day! Good luck everybody!

Got my passing results dated June 9th today...I live in the metro area so run home to your mailboxes fellow Michiganders!!!

Good luck to all!

:w00t: :multiplespotting: You guys rock! hope to join you in about 4 yrs. . . . . . :eek:ld-025:

Back