MICHIGAN 2008 RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that the passing percentage is 70% depending on how difficult the exam was, compare to previous years. I cannot figure that out since I am a first time taker-Any input

spoke to ELSES and I was told that some MI letters went today and more is going out today...

Thank you John2k for the info.

This means that we may get it by mail tomorrow. The agony of the wait is killing

Sorry, nothing to report...just trying to keep this thread alive so when our results come in (hopefully starting tomorrow) we can share in the excitement...or devastation.

It's so frustrating that our state is one of the last of the "direct notification" states to get results...grr
We were actually one of the first for the October 2007 exam but I remember being just as frustrated. Last exam, someone from VA took the exam in MI and since they were closer to SC, they got the results in the mail first. That was really frustrating knowing someone taking the MI exam already got their results and those of us that lived in MI hadn't yet. Hopefully you guys will get results tomorrow. We've all been there. It's such a relief when you get that passing letter though, you'll forget how frustrating it was waiting for results.

Good luck to everyone in MI!! :winko:

Also remember, you still have to fill out and submit your PE application to the state after you pass in order to become a PE in MI. It's more frustrating waiting for that too, but not nearly as nerve-wracking.

HANG ON -TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY- ONE MORE DAY AT WORK WITH LESS THAN USUAL TASKS ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Thank you,

My mother is closely watching the mail vehicle and she will let me know the news. Once I have any updates I will posted here.

Back