MI Results have arrived

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfrost5

Reaction score
Just got the email saying scores had been posted to the NCEES website. Logged in, clicked on link to send results to my email account and got the email within a few minutes. I passed! Hope many others receive good news as well.

Just got the email saying scores had been posted to the NCEES website. Logged in, clicked on link to send results to my email account and got the email within a few minutes. I passed! Hope many others receive good news as well.
Are you saying that the national NCEES website, ncees.org, has results on file? If so, can you send link to log in page? Thanks,

Chad

Are you saying that the national NCEES website, ncees.org, has results on file? If so, can you send link to log in page? Thanks,

Chad
For the direct notification states, the NCEES will send you an email requesting you log into their website and authorize the release of your results via email. You will then receive a 2nd email from them a short time later (within an hour or two) with the actual results.

This is done so that they don't send results to in-valid or incorrect email addresses.

NOTE: I don't think you can log-in and register with the NCEES website to authorize the release of results until AFTER you recieve the 1st email.

Last edited:
:party-smiley-048:

I passed too!!!!

I got my result via email less than 20 seconds after pressing the button!

:multiplespotting:

:bananapowerslide:

My email took a lot longer but I passed the FE :D

I'm sitting for the PE in April.....

:party-smiley-048:
I passed too!!!!

I got my result via email less than 20 seconds after pressing the button!

:multiplespotting:

:bananapowerslide:

:appl: :woot: :bananalama: :multiplespotting: :bananapowerslide:

Great news hearing all these pass results! congrats all!

My state (MT) is a direct notification state as well, but I haven't seen any results yet. I would have assumed that NCEES would send all the direct notifications at the same time. Also, I'm having a hard time reconciling this post with the post from an hour ago saying that NCEES has not finished grading yet.

Hmm....anyone have any insight?

Back