• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mechanical PE Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGCG

Reaction score
I have the following study materials that I used to pass the test on my first try. I highly recommend both NCEES practice exams they were crucial in helping me prepare for the type and difficulty of the problems on the actual exam. I started studying about 4 months out using the MERM. About 4 weeks before the exam I took the 2001 NCEES practice exam and did the problems in 20 question blocks. I would then grade those 20 questions, review the solution, and rework until I could get all 20 correct. Two weeks before the exam I took the 2008 NCEES practice exam straight through in one day to replicate the actual test. I graded this exam the next day and reworked my incorrect problems constantly up until 3 days before the exam. The practice exams prepared me very well for the wording and difficulty of the problems on the actual exam and I am very glad that I purchased both 2001 and 2008 practice exams.

The NCEES practice exams I have for sale contain one morning section each and one afternoon section from machine design, thermo and fluids, and HVAC each. The new practice exams that they sell only contain one afternoon section. This is helpful if you want to work more difficult problems from the each afternoon discipline. The prices are below, please contact me with questions.

NCEES 2001 Practice Exam: ISBN-10: 1-932613-13-7, $100 shipped. Slight water wrinkles on top 1" of book, does not affect use of book at all.

NCEES 2008 Practice Exam: ISBN: 978-1-932613-36-0, $120 shipped. Very good condition.

Six Minute Solutions: Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems: ISBN: 978-1-59126-147-6, $30 shipped, good condition.

Thanks, and good luck.

I want to buy it. Please check your private messages. I can arrange payment immediately.

Thanks,

-JHood

I have the following study materials that I used to pass the test on my first try. I highly recommend both NCEES practice exams they were crucial in helping me prepare for the type and difficulty of the problems on the actual exam. I started studying about 4 months out using the MERM. About 4 weeks before the exam I took the 2001 NCEES practice exam and did the problems in 20 question blocks. I would then grade those 20 questions, review the solution, and rework until I could get all 20 correct. Two weeks before the exam I took the 2008 NCEES practice exam straight through in one day to replicate the actual test. I graded this exam the next day and reworked my incorrect problems constantly up until 3 days before the exam. The practice exams prepared me very well for the wording and difficulty of the problems on the actual exam and I am very glad that I purchased both 2001 and 2008 practice exams.
The NCEES practice exams I have for sale contain one morning section each and one afternoon section from machine design, thermo and fluids, and HVAC each. The new practice exams that they sell only contain one afternoon section. This is helpful if you want to work more difficult problems from the each afternoon discipline. The prices are below, please contact me with questions.

NCEES 2001 Practice Exam: ISBN-10: 1-932613-13-7, $100 shipped. Slight water wrinkles on top 1" of book, does not affect use of book at all.

NCEES 2008 Practice Exam: ISBN: 978-1-932613-36-0, $120 shipped. Very good condition.

Six Minute Solutions: Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems: ISBN: 978-1-59126-147-6, $30 shipped, good condition.

Thanks, and good luck.

Payment for 6MS sent via Paypal. Please check your private messages.

Thanks,

-JHood

Payment for 6MS sent via Paypal. Please check your private messages.
Thanks,

-JHood

6 Minute Solutions Book has been SOLD!

Both NCEES practice exams still available, and well worth the price.

Just received the 6MS T/F in the mail today in the condition stated.

Everything went smooth. I can vouch that CGCG is a trusted seller on EngBoards.

Thanks,

-JHood

The 2001 sample exam has been SOLD.

The 2008 exam is still available.

Please be aware that these books will be more difficult to find as test day approaches.

PRICE DROP

NCEES 2008 Practice Exam: ISBN: 978-1-932613-36-0, $100 shipped. Very good condition.

Latest posts

Back