Meanwhile in Colorado....

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed!

btw anyone know how long it take colorado to process the results and issue pe numbers ?

Yeah what Jake Said. Anyone?

Yeah what Jake Said. Anyone?
Ok so I just talked to my coworker who took and passed the PE in Colorado in April 2017. He said that the state sent him his license number and submitted the verification to NCEES. This happened approx. 2 weeks after the results came out. In the mean time you should complete your NCEES Record License Verification - PE References, School Transcripts, Work Verification, etc. while you wait for your official license number to be sent by CO to NCEES. 

Got an email from Dora with my “wallet card” certificate. But the real question is... how do we get our stamps?! 😊

Got an email from Dora with my “wallet card” certificate. But the real question is... how do we get our stamps?! 😊
They have to be ordered through a 3rd party supplier based on the seal restrictions as dictated by your state's rules & regulations.

A few recommendations are PE Stamps or engineerseals. There's also a promotional giveaway currently: 

Back