MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping they're just saying Friday so they stop getting so many calls. Maybe they expect everyone to have their results by Friday and that's why they said Friday. But I'm being overly optimistic I think.

I'm really hoping they're just saying Friday so they stop getting so many calls. Maybe they expect everyone to have their results by Friday and that's why they said Friday. But I'm being overly optimistic I think.
Yeah I hope so too. They're probably tired of people calling but thinking if they say Friday then people won't call Wednesday wondering why they didn't get it Tuesday. Kind of a CYA on their part I guess...

Best wishes Maryland! We're in the exact same boat here in Virginia. Wonder who will get results first?

Don't be afraid to call the board, they're some who really will tell you straight up what is going on. The PE board secretary is very (brutally) honest and if she says it will happen on day X then you can expect it to happen. Or you can do what some of my friends did and create bogus email accounts and send emails that way. But really, the results are the results, calling them is not going to make you suddenly fail (or vice-versa). Good luck, the wait does suck, but soon it will be over and it will be time to party!

Don't be afraid to call the board, they're some who really will tell you straight up what is going on. The PE board secretary is very (brutally) honest and if she says it will happen on day X then you can expect it to happen. Or you can do what some of my friends did and create bogus email accounts and send emails that way. But really, the results are the results, calling them is not going to make you suddenly fail (or vice-versa). Good luck, the wait does suck, but soon it will be over and it will be time to party!
Yet another day in anguish. Here is another reply from DLLR. I guess the day that she mentioned in the E-mail might be tomorrow.

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 10:21 AM

Subject: PE RESULTS

Dorothy/Pam,

When do you expect to update the passing list of P&P Exam, October 2008 on DLLR website.

Your reply in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

xxxxx

It will be updated one day this week.

Pam Edwards

Last edited by a moderator:
Yet another day in anguish. Here is another reply from DLLR. I guess the day that she mentioned in the E-mail might be tomorrow.
Dorothy,

When do you expect to update the passing list for P&P Exam on DLLR website.Your reply in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Happy new year.

ENGR682

It will be updated one day this week.

Pam Edwards

At least you asked the right person! Good luck MD, may today be the day!

All,

I am a little confused. It looks like you can get to the October 2008 pass list by clicking the link for the word document for the April 2008 exam. ???

Regardless, congrats all who passed this difficult exam

Finally...!!

It is such a relief to see the results posted. I guess all the nagging phone calls and emails to DLLR paid off.

It has been fun complaining/stressing about the wait with you all. Good luck in '09.

:beerchug:

MD PASS RATE IS ONLY 37%. ITS TOO LOW COMPARED TO NATIONAL PASS RATE.

Last edited by a moderator:
MD PASS RATE IS ONLY 37%. ITS TOO LOW COMPARED TO NATIONAL PASS RATE.
This is probably the overall pass rate, which is a combination of the first timers (around 60%) and the repeaters (25%). There are almost always more repeaters than first timers, so it drags down the overall pass rate.

Glad to see I won't have to study again, and glad to be a part of the 37%!

Trin-G-Neer PASSED Civil-Structural...

COngrats to all who passed and to those who don't DO NOT despair...I will see you all on the April 2009 pass list...

Congrats MD pass-ers! Enjoy the moment! :multiplespotting: :party-smiley-048:

For those not so lucky this go around; take a few days off, relax and hit the book next week to prepare for April. Try to find someone who passed within your discipline and get some advice on parts you feel you could've done better. You'll get it!

wonder if this means we will get letters today or tomorrow? i'd think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back