MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This wait is stressing me out and impacting my personal life. I have been on edge for the past week and a half!! Give me my results Maryland DLLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe me, I KNOW how you feel. Best advice I can offer is to find a distraction to get your mind off the waiting. Look around in some of the threads here, maybe "Shoot the Breeze". They can be distracting, to say the least. Everybody who took an exam waited for the results and survived. Good luck. :)

Good luck MD, based on today being a furlough day for state employees, I am guessing by end of next Tuesday you'll know and be doing the happy dance. Try to get out and do something fun this weekend.

you and me both. i expect something tuesday or wednesday at the latest, very optimistically maybe monday?
I'm already going postal.. I will be really mad if they don't post it by Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live too far away to run home at lunch, plus my mail doesn't come until 4pm... If anyone does go home and find out please post!!

I think today will be the day...anyone running home at lunch to check their mailbox?
THEY MIGHT MAIL THE LETTERS TODAY, BUT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THEM UNTIL TOMORROW OR DAY AFTER TOMORROW. I ASSUME THEY WILL UPDATE THE PASS LIST TODAY OR TOMRROW. ALL THE BEST TO EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have some inside information? The past two years they were recieved on January 3rd. I was assuming that they may have been sent already.

Do you have some inside information? The past two years they were recieved on January 3rd. I was assuming that they may have been sent already.

I definitely wouldn't expect anything in the mail today because state employees haven't been to work since last Wednesday. It's possible they could update the website today though? Who knows...

I wish someone (ie not me) would call DLLR and get some official info because this wait sucks.....

Sorry SShaw, no news is good news! Just checked my mail few minutes ago. The mail came in but did not find any DLLR envelope. Hopefully tomorrow or wednesday!

More Wait! Called DLLR, a minute ago at (410) 230-6260. A lady with a lazy voice, told me that they will be sending out the mails on Friday but the list of successful candidates could be up on or before Friday.

I called DLLR as well like 1:10 pm and they told me the results will be mailed out possibly FRIDAY and site update for next week, Monday perhaps.

I think they may be bluffing too but if so they have a darn good poker face on!!!

I called DLLR as well like 1:10 pm and they told me the results will be mailed out possibly FRIDAY and site update for next week, Monday perhaps.
I think they may be bluffing too but if so they have a darn good poker face on!!!

I can't imagine it'll take them until Friday, have they no compassion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back