Maryland Results!!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to Md passers! ..hope all of us don't need to sit in that stupid fairground building :)  

Glad we don't have to sit in the cavernous Fairgrounds room again! Did any of you notice that the guy manning the restrooms fell asleep on his chair? He nodded off and dropped the admit card he was holding. He managed to wake up when he was almost going to drop off his chair and picked up the admit card before the candidate came out, after using the restroom. I was siting in one of the front left seats of the room. So I saw what happened very clearly. Almost laughed out loud!

Interestingly, they did not let me use the restroom till the candidate who had gone into the men's restroom had come out!! Did they think we would use morse code through the walls to discuss a question?

Just wanted to reach out to the guy who sat next to me for the exam. Hope you cleared the exam. I gave you a banana and you did mention that you had a huge lunch. I forgot what your discipline was or your name - since I only remember important things like food :)

I just realized something. Maryland released the results first thing this morning. There is no way they came in early to finish the work on a Monday morning. They could have released the results on Friday evening and spared us a weekend of worrying.

I just realized something. Maryland released the results first thing this morning. There is no way they came in early to finish the work on a Monday morning. They could have released the results on Friday evening and spared us a weekend of worrying.
Eh...I do this with submittals. I'll make sure everything is *right* Friday night, and then give it one last look over Monday morning before sending it out. I'm not going to get salty on this one.

I'm just glad I don't need to buy another rolling crate. I sold the one I used for the exam the weekend after and I would have been pissed if I had needed it again.

Back