MARYLAND - RESULTS Oct 2010

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I presume the next step is to receive a packet by mail from DLLR... hopefully they're on their way.

Did anyone who passed receive the Registration Number by mail yet? Only thing I got so far is the "results notice" through the ncees website.

Did anyone who passed receive the Registration Number by mail yet? Only thing I got so far is the "results notice" through the ncees website.
....i am also waiting for the packet in my mailbox... :f_115m_e45d7af:

Based on previous years - we should expect packets in the mail from DLLR with instructions some time this week or next (just a guess based on recent past). Also, the Maryland Society for Professional Engineers (MSPE) apparently sends out congratulatory letters which occasionally arrive before the DLLR letters. Typically, MSPE holds an event in mid-late Feb as a reception for the new PEs during which they hand out the fancy wall certificates. Those who don't attend usually have to wait a few months to get the fancy certificates by mail.

Based on previous years - we should expect packets in the mail from DLLR with instructions some time this week or next (just a guess based on recent past). Also, the Maryland Society for Professional Engineers (MSPE) apparently sends out congratulatory letters which occasionally arrive before the DLLR letters. Typically, MSPE holds an event in mid-late Feb as a reception for the new PEs during which they hand out the fancy wall certificates. Those who don't attend usually have to wait a few months to get the fancy certificates by mail.
I received my Registration number in the letter from DLLR today. Good luck to y'all!

Got my DLLR letter on Friday. Ordered my seal and should have it Thursday - already got the digital file (thanks engineerseals.com).

Back