Maryland Exam Information

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait, wasn't there a FB started to rally people about this? They probably stayed right?  definitely need to check this thread for the group name and check out this evening

There was no mention of them in FL. I actually don't recall seeing anyone get asked to leave. But I could have just been zoned in.
In Tallahassee one of the proctors called out the guy next to me while they were reading the general exam policies, and he obviously gave up his fitbit. Another person nearby had a smart watch & fitness tracker with a customizable face that they just turned to analog and didn't get noticed.

At the Iowa exam the proctor specifically asked at the start of instructions and again before they distributed the test I would say a good 12 people turned them in... even with that one person was asked to leave for having one in the afternoon. 

I was at the MD site, but unaffected by the Great FitBit Controversy of 2016. Just got my notice from the NCEES (Passed!), so thats one datapoint for they didn't invalidate the entire site.

Back