Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest snapshot below.  Again, the most up to date map here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu4rM2Cyz01MXXbTbyccPDSIS1Qvdb8obsbKQB0vhDM/edit?usp=sharing
u78xLDw.png

Email just came in on Georgia - is official, I'm a PE.  NCEES has not updated dashboard.

Yay happy you said this! I just got that email too but was confused as NCEES hasn't updated yet. Congrats to us!!
Georgia people, I'm confused because I still do not have an email, or updated NCEES dashboard, or PE record on the license verification site. I have no idea whats going on. Any ideas from someone more experienced with NCEES?

GAhvac it seems like the board only released 12 lic today. No one else seems to have gotten the email and their SOS application status and NCEES is still 'Results Pending'. I do not believe that only 12 people out of the 100+ people at the Macon site passed. Try to enjoy the weekend. I might recommend the map results be pulled back to a 'Partial Release' status if that is possible. If anyone else has some input it would be appreciated.

I don't know if anyone else has posted in any other thread but South Carolina has also released results per work colleague who took exam in that state.

Hello,

Does anyone know if they release all licenses at one go (like in a batch) or do they have to manually do this one by one ? I saw California PE license lookup website down on Saturday -- I checked but my name does not appear in license number . So, do they enter all license numbers at once through computer or is there manual labor involved ? Anyone know from past experience please post.

Matt/Ken/Snobum,

Thanks for making the wait easier with your support and humor. I found out about this forum just last week and have been looking forward to all your postings to lighten up my days.

Still new to this board. Created my profile in a hurry and am still trying to figure out how I can update my profile photo and make a contribution. I believe all of you have cleared the PE. Congrats!

@WolfHead welcome. Did you pass? If so, congrats. 
Don't know yet. I'm from Maryland.

Not sure if I will. Was very confident right after the exam. But it's been 21 years since I finished my undergrad. I hardly studied compared to all the efforts you guys seem to have put in. So I am getting less confident as the days go by. Surprised you are still on these threads. Shouldn't you be out celebrating? Or catching up with your 'Honey Do list' that you ignored in the last few days? :)

3 minutes ago, matt267 PE said: @WolfHead welcome. Did you pass? If so, congrats. 
Don't know yet. I'm from Maryland.Not sure if I will. Was very confident right after the exam. But it's been 21 years since I finished my undergrad. I hardly studied compared to all the efforts you guys seem to have put in. So I am getting less confident as the days go by. Surprised you are still on these threads. Shouldn't you be out celebrating? Or catching up with your 'Honey Do list' that you ignored in the last few days? [emoji4]
Welcome, thank you and good luck. Nice to see someone appreciate the effort it takes to be funny around here.

Wishing you nothing but good news this week!

Back