Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Florida - Passed (Mechanical - Thermal/Fluids) after checking a bunch of times then later getting a text message from my wife asking "have you checked your email junk folder". It was a long walk back and compressed the 8-hrs of memory of the test into a few minutes back to the truck to get the tablet to see. FYI, the online course from School of PE (www.schoolofpe.com) was a big benefit for someone that has been out of school 25 years. Good luck everyone.

Oregon - Passed Civil - Construction: Letter came in the mail today and the OR license lookup has been updated.

JNNu_F.png

This is up to date as to the most recent information I could find on here! If anything else is missing let me know I can keep adjusting it while we wait for the real person that has been doing it to get back!

This is up to date as to the most recent information I could find on here! If anything else is missing let me know I can keep adjusting it while we wait for the real person that has been doing it to get back!
You're doing a fine job as a substitute.

Congrats NatGasPE, hand in that resignation letter... Do you work in the natural gas industry? Just curious as I work in it up here in PA

Yes, I work for Natural Gas utility here in FL. Awesome industry to work in, its booming as customers are moving from Propane (more expensive) to Nat. Gas. (cheaper). I pretty much cover the whole state of florida.

You're doing a fine job as a substitute.
Iowa was released last week, not sure if it was Thurs or Friday, but they can also be added to the map

Hopefully us that live in third world states will get our results soon.

I think some state could hand deliver the results individually and it would still be faster than PA.
Now THAT is funny.

Hopefully the rest of us get our results soon.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into NCEES this morning, maybe just VA test takers? It is asking me to confirm all my information then saying that some boxes have improper values.

Is anyone else having trouble logging into NCEES this morning, maybe just VA test takers? It is asking me to confirm all my information then saying that some boxes have improper values.
I think they're opening registration today for next spring's exam - maybe that has something to do with it.

I was able to log in earlier this morning but now its is doing the same for me as for you.

Yea, it's just verifying your information so you can apply for the Spring exam. Today is the first day to register.

Does anyone have any status updates for Virginia?
When I bugged the PCS people on Friday, they said "As soon as you receive an email they will be ready to download. Probably early next week."

Not a ton of detail but should be soon.

Back