Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I am a little late on this one but, Vermont results were posted through NCEES on Thursday Dec 13th. PASSED!

Just wondering if ya'll are still waiting on your results. You might want to check your license board to see if they have you in the system as a PE yet. They had my information up Wednesday night, but the official email from NCEES didnt come until Thursday afternoon.

Yes, VA and a few other states use PCS to verify results. It takes a long time apparently.

Tennessee mailed out results today. Now just waiting on the covered wagon to show up :)

JNNu_F.png

when Cali releases results that thread is gonna explode. Seems like a lot examinees are waiting for Cali to report.

VA board has a meeting schedule today. According to the meeting agenda, it is supposed to be over at 3 PM.

They had a meeting last week too. This one doesn't look like anything related to exams. Think it's all in PCS's hands right now...very slow, painfully methodical hands.

The site I use to host the image might be blocked for some. Does anyone else have a better suggestion on an image hosting site?

The site I use to host the image might be blocked for some. Does anyone else have a better suggestion on an image hosting site?
I think most of the sites are blocked like image shack, photobucket...

I keep wondering what I'm missing with the red X. :)

I figured out how to upload it to the media on this site. Hopefully you can see it now. Unfortunately it wont display full size when I post it this way.

Back