Map: October 2012 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was such a flood of activity yesterday and now there seems to be not much in the way of results coming out.
I'm also impatiently waiting in VA. I guess we shouldn't be surprised since it is a Friday and these are gov't offices we're talking about.
Any group that comes up with the acronym APELSCIDLA to refer to themselves certainly isn't concerned about efficiency.
Too funny.

I knew I should have brought donuts to them this morning on my way into work.

So far a few states that use PCS have release their results. Why not VA? come on

Does Maryland use PCS? According to a former co-worker of mine, Maryland will release results on Monday.

Should I just give up hope that Pennsylvania will release their results anytime soon?

You would think VA would release the results so they would stop receiving phone calls. Not that they are helpful or understand why we want the results so bad. The lady on the phone asked me what the difference would be if I found out today or after the first of the year. I told her I wanted to know before the world ended. She did not find it funny and hung up on me
Yes, definitely a well-oiled, inefficient government office.
The VA office was terrible on the front end of being admitted. They told me initially that I might not find out until the 2nd week of Sept if I was able to sit! Thankfully they told me the first week.

Just got off the phone with someone at the PCSHQ, they said VA should release them today or monday, she couldnt see them keeping the scores any longer than that.

The VA office was terrible on the front end of being admitted. They told me initially that I might not find out until the 2nd week of Sept if I was able to sit! Thankfully they told me the first week.
I was in the same boat. I remember that if VA waited any longer to approve my application I was going to have to register for the exam (and pay the fee) without knowing if I'd actually be able to sit for it.

Also, I got my April FE exam results back literally a week before the Oct PE application deadline. Not wanting to hound 3 PEs for references only to tell them, "Nevermind, I failed the FE," I was scrambling at the last minute to complete my PE package. I hand delivered it on the last day and the woman at DPOR made some comments about how we engineers always turn in our apps at the last minute, like it was my fault it took them a month and a half to grade a Scantron and get me the FE results.

JNNu_F.png

Pennsylvania could be in for a possible long wait. This is the response I got from an email to PCS:

"As soon as the PA Board authorizes PCS that they can be released, NCEES will email you a link to see and print your results. Hopefully it will be next week but there are no guarantees."

What a joke. What on earth could take the PA board so long???

If NCEES had advertising on their website I would swear they cooked up this scheme to intentionally drive up their pageloads.

Pennsylvania could be in for a possible long wait. This is the response I got from an email to PCS:

"As soon as the PA Board authorizes PCS that they can be released, NCEES will email you a link to see and print your results. Hopefully it will be next week but there are no guarantees."

as a repeat taker of the test in PA I would be surprised if next week is the release date...it has always been 10-12 weeks :juggle:

that is round about the same response from the lady i talked too about VA.. as i silently hit my head on the desk.... thump thump thump.... I actually sent in my applicaiton to MD yesterday via fedex... i wanted to know before i had to shell out more NR Cash...

as a repeat taker of the test in PA I would be surprised if next week is the release date...it has always been 10-12 weeks :juggle:
Ugh, are you serious? What an innefficient bunch.

Back