LOUISIANA RESULT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully today is the day. I'm not very confident that I passed, but at least I'll know one way or the other.

I remember when the day our results came. I checked my email atleast 200 times looking. Good Luck to all!

Does anyone know how long it takes for LAPELS to provide license numbers after the results are posted?

Does anyone know how long it takes for LAPELS to provide license numbers after the results are posted?
After the April exam, new license numbers were issued on June 17th. Whether there has to be a board meeting before the numbers are issued or whether this is just mail and clerical time, I do not know.

When the numbers are issued, yours will show an expiration date in about 90 days, and you will get a renewal notice. That's when you have to send in money and you'll get a two-year renewal. Its kind of cute that they say in the rules that no continuing ed for the first renewal period and then that period occurs right away.

So, did everyone in LA get their license number? I'm in a weird situation... I moved right before the exam and didn't update my address with LAPELS (stupid me). Also, I had not completed my 4 years when I submitted my application, so I had to submit a supplemental after I got the results in. A letter never came in the mail... but if it was sent to me then I should have gotten it b/c my mail was forwarded to the new address. Ideas? I called the board and they said I should get something by the end of the month, but I need it asap b/c I can't get my promotion w/out a number.

So, did everyone in LA get their license number? I'm in a weird situation... I moved right before the exam and didn't update my address with LAPELS (stupid me). Also, I had not completed my 4 years when I submitted my application, so I had to submit a supplemental after I got the results in. A letter never came in the mail... but if it was sent to me then I should have gotten it b/c my mail was forwarded to the new address. Ideas? I called the board and they said I should get something by the end of the month, but I need it asap b/c I can't get my promotion w/out a number.
Speaking from the general experience, you should have the passing letter. IMO, since you did not have enough experience, you may have to document that first to get a license number. Did you inquire with the board or do you recollect having received a letter approving you to take the test that mentions about how you should be documenting your experience before getting "licensed"?

Good luck.

Speaking from the general experience, you should have the passing letter. IMO, since you did not have enough experience, you may have to document that first to get a license number. Did you inquire with the board or do you recollect having received a letter approving you to take the test that mentions about how you should be documenting your experience before getting "licensed"?
Good luck.

I did turn in the update to my application the day after I got the test results via email. I guess the board has to meet to approve the updated app? Anyone know when the board is supposed to meet again? Soon, I imagine, since the apps for taking the test in april have been due for a while now...

If you got your results via email, did you also receive a letter in the mail? Did it come from Lapels or ncees/elses?

I'll call again, normally they are really nice over there but last time I called the lady was snippy with me so I didn't ask too many more questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back