Louisiana Confirmation Letters

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Showmo

Reaction score
Has anyone received the letter from LAPELS? MasterSlacker stated he/she received one last tues/wed, do not really believe that! I WANT MY STAMP! :waiting:

I see where LAPELS has updated their website with my licensing number, but I still have received no confirmation letter showing what the official date of my active professional engineering status. Showmo, I checked your and Smore's name but your status still hasn't been updated on the website. Does anyone in Bayou State know when to expect our official confirmation letters from LAPELS because some of us really need them to receive our promotions?

Don't know what the hold up is, but my letter has been hanging on the fridge for a while now. I've had my number (34692) for the same amount of time. :17:

BTW, I'm a "he". :p10940623:

Hey Master Slacker, if you don't mind my asking what was the official date that LAPELS issued your license? For some reason, LAPELS has held up issuing license numbers after 34769. On Monday, they issued my number (34764) on their websiet, but I have yet to receive a letter with my official date of professional engineering status. Thanks though for the response to the earlier post!

A buddy of mine got his not too long after I did (I think) and he's 34757. I got my letter, hand-signed by Heidi Watts, probably a week after my email from ELSES. I'll have to look at it on the fridge to get the exact date, but that's a rough guess.

Sorry for doubting MasterSlacker! Frenchy has also received his digits and a confirmation letter. I would like to know what is taking LAPELS so long with the others. The letters should at least be back dated for employment purposes. MaterSlacker letter dated June 19th, Frenchy dated July 6th, Showmo dated eternity!!!! For those of us waiting on a promotion, it just doesnt seem fair. What logic, if any, are they using to issue the license #s? Possibly pulling from a stack of applications. I WANT MY STAMP! :waiting:

Back