Louisiana Board "We have not received the scores"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'll be back in April.  Can't say I'm surprised though

What you took it in? What u did bad in PM or Am part ?
I took the Mechanical HVAC & Refrigeration.  I think I did better in the AM portion.  I did not study at all and just took it blindly.  I thought if I guessed well enough just maybe........

Congratulations to all that passed.  Awesome feeling after 5 weeks of waiting.

PASS BABY PASS PASS PASS!!!  Congratulations to everyone else as well! We did it!

(Mechanical PE - mechanics/materials)

I keep refreshing because I just can't believe I passed! thankful for the State of Louisiana for allowing this Florida boy to take the exam early. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I keep refreshing because I just can't believe I passed! thankful for the State of Louisiana for allowing this Florida boy to take the exam early. Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!
I know exactly what you mean. I did that multiple times last night. And I brought doughnuts and coffee into work this morning, so before sending out the email to my coworkers with my updated signuatre, I checked one more time to make sure NCEES didn't change their mind. I've refreshed a few times since then too.

I know exactly what you mean. I did that multiple times last night. And I brought doughnuts and coffee into work this morning, so before sending out the email to my coworkers with my updated signuatre, I checked one more time to make sure NCEES didn't change their mind. I've refreshed a few times since then too.
I refreshed my NCEES dashboard during a work meeting, glad it went the way it did otherwise it would have really awkward since I can't hide emotions well.

Back