Louisiana Board "We have not received the scores"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to a lady at lapels about 30 min ago. she told me they have not receive the results because their Internet was down. -_-
I've got a buddy that works next door and his office shut down yesterday because Cox went down.  I'm holding Cox personally responsible for this additional high blood pressure today.

17 hours ago, PE Construction ENGR 2016 said: I spoke to a lady at lapels about 30 min ago. she told me they have not receive the results because their Internet was down.[emoji42]
I've got a buddy that works next door and his office shut down yesterday because Cox went down.  I'm holding Cox personally responsible for this additional high blood pressure today.
Cox will give u a free month using their slow speed internet

I'd be willing to drive down there & let them use my phone internet as a hotspot!

Enough waiting!!!  If they won't give us our results, we shall take them!!!!

simpsons-angry-mob.jpg

Ya'll wanna meet up at the chevron?

5 minutes ago, Lucas said: I've got a buddy that works next door and his office shut down yesterday because Cox went down.  I'm holding Cox personally responsible for this additional high blood pressure today.
I'd be willing to drive down there & let them use my phone internet as a hotspot!
I'm 99.999% saying the results will be this afternoon.

Back