Looks like Fudgey's been flying...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was once on a flight where the girl behind me kept insisting she had to go to the bathroom...and she did so almost instantly after the seatbelt sign came on. The flight attendant told her no and the girl whips out this card that says, "I CAN'T WAIT" and they let her go. Turns out many people have them for various reasons.
JCWcard%20amended.jpg
After my surgery, I am frequently caught with sudden and irreversible need to "go".

I wish they'd have given me one of those. If they had, perhaps my wife would be able to shop at New York & Company again.

I was once on a flight where the girl behind me kept insisting she had to go to the bathroom...and she did so almost instantly after the seatbelt sign came on. The flight attendant told her no and the girl whips out this card that says, "I CAN'T WAIT" and they let her go. Turns out many people have them for various reasons.
JCWcard%20amended.jpg
so what happens of someone is in there half way through with what he/she are doing? Do they evicted in preference to the card holder?

I don't know. I also wonder how it would work at a place with a long line...say a ballgame. Would you let someone go in front of you if they had the card? I know once I was at a St. Louis Cardinals game and it was picture day on the field. We got there 3 hours early to wait in line outside the stadium and just as they were about to let us in this pregnant woman and her friend try to cut in line. The lady says, "Oh, she's pregnant and needs to go to the bathroom." The crowd turned on her fast...there was a hotel across the street if she really needed to go and eventually security was called in and took the ladies away. It was a rough scene.

Back