Logged into NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tke899

Reaction score
Almost had a melt down. I logged into NCEES just checking on things. It no longer says the results have not yet been released. It just says that the registration for the October exam is not yet open. Below that it shows my registration for the April exam and that NCEES does not release results for my state.

Anyone else try and log in and get the same thing?

Almost had a melt down. I logged into NCEES just checking on things. It no longer says the results have not yet been released. It just says that the registration for the October exam is not yet open. Below that it shows my registration for the April exam and that NCEES does not release results for my state.
Yeah...it's been that way for awhile

Below that it shows my registration for the April exam and that NCEES does not release results for my state.
I got that same thing last fall when I went to look for my results once they started getting posted. Figured out that not all states will release the results via NCEES. You may be delayed a week or two while your state obtains the results and mails you your letter (or email and letter).

It's a waiting game. You should have access to your boards licensing website. Bookmark it and once you know that the results have been released, start searching your name. Some states only update once a day, or once a week. It is nerve wrecking!

Good luck.

Yeah...it's been that way for awhile
Ok, I checked last week and it didn't even bring me to that page. Just a generic page that said your results have not yet been released with some other stuff written underneath. I thought maybe they released to the boards since now it actually brings up my profile again.

It is just the way it is. NCEES just does things the way that they do. Good luck though.

I am getting the "Exam results/diagnostics not yet available" Message since this morning. I almost start crying when i saw that page this morning. The October 2011 message almost made me scared that I failed but I found later that this is a generic page. My guess is that they are uploading the results as we speak and itt is a matter of hitting a button to release the results when each board approve. My State releases results through NCEES. hopefully, we can get results by the end of this week.

NCEES logged in screen has changed from the "grading" page back to the registration page. Makes me believe results are imminent and could be coming out as early as this week. Get ready. My state doesn't release them online so it's up to some of you guys to get the word out when they do hit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. I froze for a couple of seconds to find that it is still not available.

I did melt down, a bit--saw the same thing about the October 2010 results, and waiting for the April 2011 results. Hang in there.

How long did it take from the change in NCEES acount to the release date of the results in October? that way, we can figure out how long we will need to wait.

this is when we broke the NCEES website last time...it still took a while after that to get results

When NYS gets the results do they start uploading peoples information onto the verification page? Wondering if I can just track results by checking license numbers..

Back