Little things that irritate you

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.

tp_diag01.gif

I totally agree, however I purposely put mine on backwards because it thwarts the cat unrolling the whole roll.

When it's loaded on backward, the toilet paper rubs against the surface the dispenser is mounted on. That's basically like wiping myself with the wall and whatever happened to splash onto it.

our TP roll holder is a portable stand so the user can turn it get whichever direction they so choose for that seating.

^Then it puts the paper back on the roll... unless it gets the hose again.

People driving in the wrong lane on the highway relative to speed. If you are not passing anyone, there is absolutely no reason for you to be in the middle or left lanes. Additionally, if you are going the same speed as the cars in the lane to your right, get into their lane and stop blocking those of us actually willing to drive the speed limit...

More of these tickets need to be issued:

http://now.msn.com/driver-ticketed-for-driving-too-slow-in-left-lane

Last edited by a moderator:
Drivers that pull out in front of you on a 2 lane road when no one is behind you and go 15 mph under the speed limit.

People driving in the wrong lane on the highway relative to speed. If you are not passing anyone, there is absolutely no reason for you to be in the middle or left lanes. Additionally, if you are going the same speed as the cars in the lane to your right, get into their lane and stop blocking those of us actually willing to drive the speed limit...

you have never driven on some highways in IL then...the truck lane (right lane) is so messed up from all the trucks that it is necessary to drive in the left unless you want to break in the shocks on your car....its a bumpy ride

you have never driven on some highways in IL then...the truck lane (right lane) is so messed up from all the trucks that it is necessary to drive in the left unless you want to break in the shocks on your car....its a bumpy ride
I hear there is a better way to break in your shocks...

Stupid governments that pave the gutter when resurfacing instead of edge milling...

^ agreed. Tehre is no reason she couldn't have stayed to the right...out of the passing lane. That is the point these "journalists" don't address. Then again, if you look at it that way, it's not news.

Not worth a $90 ticket but I have no problem with the officer pulling her over. He should have given her a written warning.

Back