• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Like New Study materials for sale Electrical ELECTRONICS PE exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedyox

Reaction score
I passed the PE exam in October and am ready to pass these study materials onto a future test taker.

Electrical Engineering Quick Reference Third Edition from PPI (EEQR3)

This is the newest edition and shipped with EERM8.

Brand new. Never opened.

I think retail was $54.

I'd take $25. Free shipping if purchased with other items.

Electrical Engineering Practice Problems 8th Edition (EEPP8) from PPI

This is brand new but it shipped to me with a slight bend on one corner (I think someone dropped it while packaging.)

I think retail was $54.

I'd take $25. Free shipping if purchased with other items.

NCEES Official Pracitce Exam for Electrical and Computer: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS

Officially called "Principles and Practice of Engineering Electrical and Computer: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS Sample Questions and Answers."

In my opinion, a NCEES sample test is the most important thing to have for test preparation.

I bought this copy directly from NCEES before I decided that the computer test better fit my work experience.

It is in brand new condition.

Retail $40

Yours for $30. Free shipping.

UPDATE:

Other items sold. Only one item remaining:

NCEES Official Pracitce Exam for Electrical and Computer: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS

Officially called "Principles and Practice of Engineering Electrical and Computer: ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS Sample Questions and Answers."

In my opinion, a NCEES sample test is the most important thing to have for test preparation.

I bought this copy directly from NCEES before I decided that the computer test better fit my work experience.

Retail $40

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Retail $40

Still available. Still Great.

UPDATE:

Retail $40

bump

UPDATE:

Retail $40

bump

Back