Legos...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boys (10,7 and 5) will spend hours on perfectly beautiful days inside building and rebuilding their lego sets. We have many star wars and chima sets that are all now Frankenstien sets. I really like helping build the sets, but they are never together for more than a day before the star wars space thing gets more guns and the chima house gets a new garage. Here is their hall for this Christmas alone. We have a game room that the mrs and I will not step in for fear of the lacerations to our feet from all the legos in the floor.

photo.JPG

PS. I get most of their sets from ebay. I go see what walmart is selling for and determine not to pay over 1/2 price. Granted most of the time I don't get the box or the mini figs, but hey its 1/2 off. The boys have gotten wise to the fact that they are getting gyped. They now stipulate when they ask for a lego set that they want a new set, because "it has all the little guys". Dang it. I knew it wouldn't last long.

PS. I get most of their sets from ebay. I go see what walmart is selling for and determine not to pay over 1/2 price. Granted most of the time I don't get the box or the mini figs, but hey its 1/2 off. The boys have gotten wise to the fact that they are getting gyped. They now stipulate when they ask for a lego set that they want a new set, because "it has all the little guys". Dang it. I knew it wouldn't last long.

Keep an eye out on this forum:

http://toysnbricks.com/

There is a section in the forums for in store deals and one for online/other deals. Target and Walmart usually have clearance sales twice a year where you can get sets for up to 70% off.

Never+lose+your+keys+again%2521.jpg

Back