Late results.... A good sign or a bad one?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talking to my boss, his letter was dated 12/9 for passing the pe back in 2006. So expecting something this week is not out of line.

I was prepared to take one for the team this weekend and went to NCEES's headquarters to confront them. I was going to get to the bottom of this cut score conspiracy and find out why it takes so long to get the results. They have a massive 20' tall reinforced concrete wall around the place lined with razor wire, cameras everywhere, and snipers along the wall. I could also hear dogs barking on the other side of the wall. There was a small mote near the wall and I noticed there was bacon hanging on the wall just out of reach. I know how those sneaky people are. They want you to try and get the bacon and forget about the exam. There was damn cotton mouths in the mote and I was prepared to go all Bruce Lee on them but I don't do snakes. Sorry guys you'll just have to wait.

you disappoint me. let me ask you this: do you think Steven Seagal would have just 'given up'? i think not.

Let's face it....we are never going to get our results. :-(

So what post exam Phase is feeling frustrated and impatient? Ha ha

I was prepared to take one for the team this weekend and went to NCEES's headquarters to confront them. I was going to get to the bottom of this cut score conspiracy and find out why it takes so long to get the results. They have a massive 20' tall reinforced concrete wall around the place lined with razor wire, cameras everywhere, and snipers along the wall. I could also hear dogs barking on the other side of the wall. There was a small mote near the wall and I noticed there was bacon hanging on the wall just out of reach. I know how those sneaky people are. They want you to try and get the bacon and forget about the exam. There was damn cotton mouths in the mote and I was prepared to go all Bruce Lee on them but I don't do snakes. Sorry guys you'll just have to wait.

you disappoint me. let me ask you this: do you think Steven Seagal would have just 'given up'? i think not.

You're right, Steven Segal wouldn't give up. Sorry guys/gals I disappointed you. I should have tried to sneak a hacker in from North Korea. Maybe that would have worked and they could get snake bitten and keep me out of harms way. If shit gets sideways I can bail on the hacker and let him/her take the fall. I might do that tomorrow. Where can I find a North Korean hacker for a decent price?

I think I found one on craigslist. CL is great. Where else can you find hookers, blow, and hackers???...lol

Jersey Shore
tumblr_ml02h3UEZM1rmb774o1_500.gif

We pump fists, not gas

Correct me if I am wrong but cutscores are established before the exam... I read that somewhere, I think.

The cut score they are deciding upon is for Petroleum Engineers. Civils like myself can care less about their cut score.

now now, everyone should care about the cut scores of all the exams... after all you people are designing the world around us
I'm a grumpy ass. I just want my test result. I mean, I hope everyone passes but I don't care what the cut score is.
I know quite a few engineers that keep taking the test even though they don't study for them. Like they're going to pass because they guessed correctly... I definitely wouldn't want them to have a stamp. I hope people pass, but only if they know how to solve problems and use their resources properly.

Sorry... just my $1/50

Latest posts

Back