Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cutting cable looks tempting but I love me some scifi and comet channels.  I dunno if I could give them up

I use Netflix a lot more than Amazon Prime, though I have both. But these days, we use HBO the most.

and a -1 for Amazon Prime which makes you enter your password nearly every time you advance a show (or maybe there is a setting for this I haven't found yet) but its really annoying..
I never have to enter my password on Prime Video.

Me either. I only have to enter a 5-digit PIN when I buy or rent non-Prime shows.

I always have to do put the PIN in between every show or movie )only when using the fire Stick) maybe there is a setting somewhere? It’s totally annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it be because of the rating of the show? Could be a parental control in place restricting it.

No I haven’t seen that one yet...

Has anyone seen the Netflix movie where the dude cuts his wanker off while camping? I just can’t bring myself to watch it unless I know everything’s going to be alright ....
O!M!G!  We ended up watching this last night.  My wife had some movie on and by the time all the boys were upstairs we just ended up catching the end, but then Netflix does that thing where it plays a trailer of something it thinks you'll like based on what you were watching.  The trailer for "The Package" looked like it could be funny so we ended up watching it.  We were about halfway through the movie when it dawned on me that THIS WAS THAT MOVIE.

Ended up being pretty funny...there were a few parts that had us laughing out loud.

p15728369_v_v8_aa.jpg

I can't imagine how that would be funny.

We watched all of Jack Ryan last week on Prime. Pretty good!  

Had lots of Netflix time between pukes last week.

Jack Ryan on Prime was good.

Marvelous Mrs. Maisel?  Saw ads for emmy-winning blah blah - couldn't make it through 20 minutes of that hot garbage.

Maniac on Netflix - Weird, not sure exactly what is going on, but weird enough to keep watching I guess.

My fiance and I watched Unforgiven (western from 1992) this weekend. He was insanely tired after the day he had on Friday (involving the bike crash, job interview, and job offer) and dozed off before the end, but I watched the whole thing. It was really good!

I'd never heard of it, but can't say I was that into westerns when I was that young. It won a lot of Academy Awards. Starred in and directed by Clint Eastwood. I'd definitely recommend it!

Dozed off!??! The ending of Unforgiven is one of the most intense in cinematic history.
Yeah, I know! I mean, I saw it. But he fell asleep probably an hour ish in, so still an hour to go. Well before the end.

Saw Wait Until Dark this past weekend on ze Primez.

Wait-Until-Dark-1967-movie-poster.jpg

Another good, classic movie.  For 50 years old, it entertained me unlike all these CGI, no plot, hot mess films we're shoveled in this day and age.  Sure there are better movies out there, but this is simple enough for me to follow and enjoy.  It's got drugs, a doll, and Audrey...  Speaking of Audrey, she could have used a sandwich or three during the filming.

movie-star-news-audrey-hepburn-wait-until-dark-white-sweater.jpg

Didn't affect her acting as a blind woman, though.  She says her blindness came recently from an accident, maybe accidentally not eating her sandwiches.  Either way, Hulk feed and Hulk smash.  Wait Until Dark gets 3.5 stars.  I give Audrey Hepburn 4.5 sandwiches.

We are watching Jack Ryan via Vidangel.  takes all the stuff out kiddos don't need to hear.  We are really liking it.  I watched 3:10 to Yuma again and the new Magnificent 7.  Yuma was still good.  Meh for Magnificent 7.  Denzel just isn't that great.

Although I had sworn off watching the show, I do have a morbid curiosity on how TWD ends up, last years season is now on Netflix now, so I have been watching it, but its gotten so bad that you can pick up most of what is going on by watching the intro, fast forward to the middle, watch a few minutes, fast forward to the end and do the same thing..

This “king Ezekiel” character & the rest of his people story line is pretty awful, I vaguely remember him from season 7 but man does someone need to put a bullet in that guys head..

Just got to the part where the tiger got eaten by the walkers.

I think I liked that tiger than the king guy.

No I meant on TWD apparently there is another group of survivors called the ocean people or something?

Back