Kurt Cobain - 20 years

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was big into Britpop so Damon Albarn was my 2nd future husband, followed by Rivers Cuomo. My first boyfriend looked like a Korean crossover between the two of them (horn-rimmed glasses, track jackets and softer features) but he turned out to be a jerk so I got over my tendency toward pretty boys. Now instead of musician look-alikes, I'm married to an Andy Richter look-alike. :)

Heroin.

I was in the mood for Nirvana a while back and found this on Youtube. Good watch.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Payy47wH6XY

Can't say that I was ever a fan of Nirvana or their type of music, so I really don't even remember when he died to be honest with you. I know he had a huge impact on the music scene, but I've always been a country music guy, so I never felt that impact. Still, he was extremely talented and it was a shame to lose him so soon.

I was in college when he off'd himself, and of course the bars scenes were all grunge at the time.

I was never 'moved' by it, I just remember saying WHAT A DUMBASS. if life is that bad, take your $$, change your name, cut your hair, move, and start fresh.

But those who are mentally ill enough to commit suicide, don't think in rational terms anyway

Latest posts

Back