KS FE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Galena

Reaction score
Well we know the state board got the results on the 22nd. I Hope the state gets the letters written soon because no telling how long the snail mail will take to get to us.

Re-app is due by Jan 15 (tring not to think about this).

You know, I got an e-mail from my state board (in Virginia) today that said that "when they get the results from NCEES..." so some of the states that do snail mail might also get their notification from NCEES via snail mail...

It's hard to believe that this isn't electronic in every state!

KS website has just been updated...course it says it was last updated on Dec. 29th and that the FE letters were sent on Dec. 29th.....

Got my results in the mail last night. I passed!!!! (8 years out of school) I took it twice while in school and failed, but I took it cold turkey then. But to be honest once I was out of school a year, I didn't think I could ever pass this test with subjects slipping though my fingers. Take it from me guys, don't give up if you have failed it before. Just come up with a new study plan and try again.

:multiplespotting:

Back