Krak's Grandma's Facebook Quotes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot, now I have that Turtles song "So Happy Together" playing on infinite loop in my head, as sung by Kraks Egyptian grandmother.

she is just trying to keep you from having an easter egg hunt for your pets and posting a video of it on FB (seen it happen) not pretty, worse than having bratty kids do it

Well, you know it's just starting to turn cold down in Antarctica now.

In response to a photo I posted of my foster kittens on Facebook. 

"Did you name the Cat Thomas ,George,Elizabeth, human name is not fare Lisa"

"They are cute but I need to see your your real baby"

the dingo ate it..

we were married for probably 6 years before we had kids, the wife's grandma would make comments at holidays "maybe they are doing it wrong"?  lols!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've given up saying we don't think we want kids. It just ignites an argument I can't win. I saw my cousin who has 1 kid when I was home and she looks ruuuun down. And her mom watches the kid during the week from like 7 am - 6 pm. Then I saw my other cousin who has 4 kids and said she hadn't even had time to shower. 

you would think they would give you all some time.  You have only been married 2 years?  I think anyone, whether they want kids or not, needs to go through a couple of years together before worrying about it to be honest.  Our goal was to finish college and then have 2 years of full time income behind us before we "thought" about having them.

They are a lot of work and even though I wanted kids, they are still a PIA and a lot of work, so I would say for people that don't want them definitely don't have them. But I am on the home stretch..

We went skiing with some of my wifes work friends this past season who are mid 20's- My older son and daughter were with us (16 & 14)  after skiing all day were having some bloody mary's and the "girls" are all saying how much fun they had skiing with our kids, and it changed their mindset on having kids themselves. I had to stop them and remind them that you don't spit them out at 14, we've got a good decade in them to make them the way they are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back