Krak's Grandma's Facebook Quotes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krakosky

Tank Ass
Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread to paste these gems. Some may not make sense out of context but most aren't related to the post/pic they are commented under anyways.

I dedicate this thread to CSB.

"It is time for you to became a mother my dear live the past behind and start a new shapetter and keep loving your cat and all the animals of the world"

I've missed all of this I guess, but so far it seems promising!

Krak's grandmother is from Egypt and posts the most random, fractured, passive-aggressive posts on Facebook. I find them hilarious.

Krak's grandmother is from Egypt and posts the most random, fractured, passive-aggressive posts on Facebook. I find them hilarious.
But they aren't usually posts,just comments on other posts that has no connection, which of course makes them even funnier.
It could literally be a radio show of some sort. Very amusing.

""Thank you dear Lisa hope next year you be with a child so you will know that your kids will be your treasure for life thank you fore the Mother day good wish."

"YOU DONT ASK ANY ONE TO COME OVER"

"How cute is this Cat but how beautiful will be if one day you have your baby on your neck ?believe me I love my Dog and I raise cat too and loved them ask your mother ?"

^ comment to a picture of a cat I was holding on my shoulder/neck.

0ff49113f737f6725161e579f345863f0a8b6d82d260aca7a3726c18b760b024.jpg

You should post a photo of you pushing one of your cats in a stroller or taking it to buy cutesy clothes and tag your grandma.

When we had our 1st kid (back pre-FB) we were at a family thing and my wifes grandma says to the wife “Boy I sure want to know how you and mike made such a beautiful baby” I stated to say something like well we had been drinking heavily and then ended up in the shower… but the look on my in laws face was like.. ugh no we don’t need the details..

Back