Krak's Grandma's Facebook Quotes

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0e783435717b7bd8ffd972e3e34e3498.jpg

will she come visit ya'll in Florida? It does sound like a cry for a visit!

I am a horrible person and don't really care to visit my actual parents, but if any of my grandparents were alive I would go out of my way to hang out with them.

Would give anything to hear my grandfather tell me some more WWII stories, or the other one who grew up in NYC in the 20's and ran "packages" for other Italian relative's...

I don't think she would come visit us here. She's old with health issues so it's difficult for her to travel.

Sorry...I clicked though to her profile and found this one:

One day I will you know me and Baba we was very close we use to talk on the phone hours at night I love her very much she's very kind and sweet person it seem she's became busy and I had too much health problem the last four year I did send her email several time asking about her but she's l
Never answer me
I'd buy this book.

Lol.

Something interesting I noticed is that one of my sisters posted a picture of her and a bunch of friends on Halloween and she didn't get the same guilt trip comments I always get. It's not like she's calling/visiting her all the time either.

She hasn't posted much on my fb wall lately but here's something she just posted on my cousin's wall.  My cousin had just posted that she is having a baby girl. 

"I so happy for you little cute Girl Cagrats !I I I assume George and Lucinda are very happy wishing you all the best"

Some fun facts: her name is Georgette.  Her brother's name is George. And her son's name is George. Her two daughters both have the same birthday, Thanksgivibg. 

She hasn't posted much on my fb wall lately but here's something she just posted on my cousin's wall.  My cousin had just posted that she is having a baby girl. 

"I so happy for you little cute Girl Cagrats !I I I assume George and Lucinda are very happy wishing you all the best"
You should see some of the posts from my MIL when she is posting.  It is usually when she is drunk or high with really makes it interesting.

Back