KAplan Books Enviro

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nat

Reaction score
Does anyone has any idea about Kaplan test prep PE (Enviro). I took my test using Lindenburg books and NCEES Practice test and i did not pass. I had very low scoring in water/waste water area. My scoring was excellent in air/solid waste and okay in drainage.

I haven't seen the Kaplan book. But seeing as how the Lindberg book is good for water and wastewater, and (i think) poor for solid and hazardous waste, I don't know if your references were the problem. You probably would pass next time with just some more studying.

I haven't seen the Kaplan book. But seeing as how the Lindberg book is good for water and wastewater, and (i think) poor for solid and hazardous waste, I don't know if your references were the problem. You probably would pass next time with just some more studying.
I have the Kaplan Env PE Review book. Its OK. Nothing spectacular. There are a few good reference areas in the book, but overall, probably not worth the money, you can get similar information from other sources in better detail.

Back