Just Submitted My Experience to NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine written out in a word doc - I can PM you the text if you'd like
I might take you up on that, but I'll see what NCEES has to say, first. I say it'll probably come back because I didn't specifically mention the size of things I worked on, nor did I include specific dates. The reviewers might not be too anal about it, but I doubt it.

In case anyone is reading this in the future, this is what NCEES told me to provide:

a. Include specific project details such as name, location, structure type, structure size, regulation compliance, project dates, and size of project.
b. Discuss your specific role in project design, implementation, and/or operation for each project. It is helpful to use phrases such as “I designed …”, “I calculated …”, “I developed …”, etc.
Very helpful.  Thank you!!

I started mine on 12/16 and the only thing left is for Indiana to verify my license.  Everything moved pretty quickly surprisingly.  All of my references were quick to sign off.  My supervisor verified my work experience yesterday afternoon and this morning NCEES marked that portion as approved.

My work experience wasn't super detailed.  It was a general overview of some projects I've been involved with, my roles, the year(s) the projects took place, project size (I'm primarily in renewable energy so I just shared MW), and end-results of the projects.  About 4-6 sentences for each project did the trick.

Ok I have submitted my references.  I am almost done typing my experience.  I would say I started getting serious about working on my application Jan 3.  Let’s see how long it takes.  I’m guessing it will take until March before I have my stamp.

I’ve been waiting on them to approve my transcript since dec 20.  I think they are behind?  I’m sure a lot of people take off between Christmas and today.

My transcript got approved in like 2 days. I noticed this morning that it was approved.

I’ve been waiting on them to approve my transcript since dec 20.  I think they are behind?  I’m sure a lot of people take off between Christmas and today.

I had the same issue, send them a message. Mine was verified a few hours after I bumped them about it

Latest posts

Back