Just Got This E-mail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't really make sense that NCEES would go out of their way to state that the results are delayed....if they aren't even into the 8-10 week period yet. Right?
Unless they expect it will be delayed past the 8-10 week period

This IS BULL SH!T.... I'm going bonkers over here. They need to pay IT or whoever O.T. to stay and fix this and get us our results. They are a contracted testing company, hired to perform.... They need to do what it take to resolve the problem immediatly just like we here are all expected to when we hit snags

Last edited by a moderator:
francis.jpg

This certainly is disappointing. Just when I thought NCEES would do a better job of delivering the results than the California Board of Professional Engineers...

Oh well. I can't be bothered with this crap for now, as I have a final exam to worry about for my Digital Control Systems class (grad school.) Maybe I'll get my PE exam results the same time that I receive my semester grades for my grad term.

They have more states that join the new NCEES account. We should avg the waiting time from last time for all of the states and calculate the exactly result date for this time.

I just calculate all the states have their waiting time and result last time...It comes to 56 days.

Since only two states historically notify later than Tennessee for the Fall exam, I wasn't planning to do any celebratory or mournful heavy drinking over the holidays anyway... just plain ole regular heavy drinking.

I say we start complaining to our state boards about NCEES and request a competitive alternate. There has to be a federal agency we could complain too as well.

With no competition they can suck all they want and still keep making guaranteed increasing profit, without any responsibility to the us.

Just got this e-mail from the board in arkansas...
NCEES REPORTS THAT OCTOBER 2010 EXAM SCORES WILL BE RELEASED LATER THAN USUAL

We have been notified by NCEES that they do not anticipate releasing FS & PS exam results before next week. There has been no indication when the FE & PE results will be released. It appears the delay is the result of technical difficulties in posting the scores.

Regardless, we will post the names of those passing the examinations within 24 hours of receipt regardless of when those scores are received. If there is a need to apply or reapply for an April 2011 examination, any applicable deadlines will be extended to accommodate the late arrival.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.

Steve Haralson, P.E., Executive Director

Arkansas Board of Licensure for Professional

Engineers and Professional Surveyors

623 Woodlane Street

Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
*facepalm*

WTF ?

"NCEES is a little more than just a testing company. Your complaints will be ignored"

A testing company that gets all of its income handling State Government Applicants for Licenses.... !

I can think of a few new senators and congress men/woman who arnt to fond of any goverment fed agency that doesnt have some competition.

What the f@ck happened to the EB I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Back